This policy describes how cookies are used on the Renault website.
This policy applies to the MOTUS VEHICLES DISTRIBUTOR Information Officer and the developers of the Renault website.
3. Glossary of terms
Unless inconsistent with the context, the words and expressions in the policy (and procedures, standards and guidelines supporting the policy) have the meanings assigned to them in the MOTUS VEHICLES DISTRIBUTOR Glossary of Terms.
- MOTUS VEHICLES DISTRIBUTOR:
- uses essential cookies for the operation of the Renault website that are, by default, set to indicate consent by the user, which consent can be denied by the user by selecting “NO” in a “Cookie Table” displayed to the user;
- deletes the information gathered by the essential cookies immediately at the end of a browser session on the Renault website;
- subject to 4.1.2, requests users of the Renault website, to grant, by an affirmative action, specific, informed and unambiguous consent, before using cookies on the users device or collecting and storing information about the user; and
- is transparent about the types of cookies stored and the periods that the information will be stored.