EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT REPAIRING YOUR VEHICLE'S BODYWORK
Repairing bodywork while saving you time and money is possible. Whether to repair or replace parts, Renault has approved Body Repairers at your service so that your bodywork regains its original condition. We ensure our approved Body Repairer's use Renault genuine parts and thereby we protect your vehicles warranty.
TWO GOOD REASONS TO GO TO RENAULT APPROVED BODY REPAIRER'S
1. Safety: quality guaranteed identical to that of the original
2. Warranty: a 1-year parts and labour warranty throughout the entire network
SEE RENAULT APPROVED BODYSHOPS HERE
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MAINTAINING YOUR BODYWORK
Maintaining your vehicle will enable you, if you resell it:
- To reassure potential buyers
- To add value to your car
- To obtain an offer more easily
- Protects your vehicles warranty
Renault believes that all approved Body Repairer's and specialist repairers should be informing you of the work performed on your vehicle. As a customer you have the right to know what parts have been used, if they are genuine and if they guarantee the safety of your vehicle.
KNOW YOUR RIGHTS:
- Will you be using Renault Genuine parts to repair my vehicle? IF NOT, WHY NOT?
- Can Renault Genuine parts be used to repair my vehicle? IF NOT, WHT NOT?
- Could Renault non-genuine parts invalidate my warranty? ASK FOR THIS TO BE PUT IN WRITING
- Could Renault non-genuine parts compromise my Euro NCAP rating? ASK FOR THIS TO BE PUT IN WRITING BY YOUR INSURER AND REPAIRER
- Can the Approved Body Repairer provide you with a certificate of compliance showing that Renault checked the vehicle? IF NOT, WHY NOT?
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT MY WINDSCREEN
The windscreen is a comfort but also a safety part. It contributes to the rigidity of the vehicle, must face impacts and bad weather while offering optimum visibility by day and by night. In order to ensure your safety, the Renault experts repair it or replace it with Renault Genuine Parts.
- You notice a small impact or a chip on your windscreen
- The impact has developed into a crack
- Your visibility is reduced
- Water infiltrations appear
If you notice one of these signs, have your windscreen checked in one of our workshops. Our experts are on hand to advise you.
In order to maintain your windscreen as best as possible and ensure your safety, we recommend that you:
- Do not wait in case of impact on the windscreen. A localised repair is possible and will prevent any irreversible damage.
- Quickly contact your Renault dealer in case of a crack and Renault can replace your windscreen at your convenience. They will replace your windscreen without delay.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR HEADLAMPS
On the road, headlamps are used for more than just seeing. They are also to be seen. In order to ensure your safety and your comfort in all circumstances, Renault experts replace your headlamps depending on their condition.
- A headlamp no longer works in the front or the rear of your vehicle
- You notice the indicator has an unusual speed
- Your headlamps do not light as well
- Your headlamp is damaged: yellowed with time, cracked, broken, scratched
If you notice one of these signs, have your headlamps checked in one of our workshops. Our experts are on hand to advise you.
In order to maintain your headlamps as best as possible and ensure optimum safety, we recommend that you:
- Have them checked regularly as soon as you notice a decrease in visibility when on the road
- Change them if they are defective
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR BUMPERS
There are 8 chances in 10 that the bumpers will be the first components to be impacted. In order to ensure the original level of safety of your bumper, Renault Approved bodyshops will offer to repair or replace it depending on its condition.
THE WARNING SIGN
- You notice a breakage or grazing on the bumper.
If you notice this warning sign, have your bumper checked in one of our workshops. Our experts are on hand to advise you.
Renault Approved Body Repairer's will offer to repair or replace it depending on its condition.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR REARVIEW MIRRORS
You wish to take over, to pull back in or to park safely? It is essential that your rearview mirrors are always in good condition so that you can perform all these manoeuvres without danger. This is why Renault repairs or replaces your rearview mirrors depending on their condition.
- A mirror is cracked
- A rearview mirror shell is damaged
- An electric rearview mirror no longer works
If you notice one of these signs, have your rearview mirrors checked in one of our workshops. Our experts are on hand to advise you.
In order to maintain visibility when you are driving, we recommend that you:
- Repair your rearview mirrors as soon as possible if they are damaged
- Replace them if it is no longer possible to repair them