EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT AIR CONDITIONING
Air conditioning is far more than hot or cold air. Demisting efficiently, treating the air, regulating the temperature as you want it, air conditioning has an important role in your car.
- You notice a decrease in the efficiency of the cooling or heating of the passenger compartment
- You have allergies (sneezing, coughing, irritation) when you use it
- The passenger compartment smells unpleasantly
- Condensation remains on the windows
If you notice one of these signs, have your air conditioning checked in one of our workshops. Our experts are on hand to advise you.
In order to maintain your air conditioning as best as possible, we recommend that you:
- Observe the servicing intervals in your maintenance programme to change the passenger compartment filter
- Perform a check and a disinfection of the air conditioning system every year